Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
• Support the safety vision to be an incident free site by following all safety rules and regulations at all times and ensuring other team members do as well.
• Ensures safe and healthy working conditions and an organized work environment.
• Ensures associates are trained in all safety metrics, as well as following proper LOTO guidelines
• Coaches, counsels and reviews performance of direct reports
• Coordinates and oversees necessary training of maintenance staff, as well as signing off on level advancement
• Measures performance of maintenance team members by analyzing wrench time and repair reliability
• Schedule employees work time and vacation time to ensure proper coverage for department
• Troubleshoot equipment, recommend corrections, and provide solutions.
• Coordinate and supervise maintenance needs for by utilizing systems such as SAP to create work requests, convert work requests into work orders, schedules the planned component of the maintenance technicians day.
• Establish and maintain controls to keep costs at a minimum consistent with efficient operations
• Assists in installation and start-ups of new plants and equipment
• Work closely with the site Maintenance Planner as well as Engineering Manager to plan and execute kiln PM’s.
• Performs other duties as required
• May require use of respirator
Education and Experience:
Engineering degree required.
3 years in manufacturing environment
Three or more years of technical supervisor experience required.
•Knowledge of electrical, PLC, mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic and/or electronic equipment and systems required.
Core competencies include:
•Data Analysis and Interpretation
•Ability to Prioritize
•Computer Skills in word processing and spreadsheets
•Strong Interpersonal skills a must
•Effective and Persuasive Communications skills both written and verbal required
If you are interested please call 214-309-4539 and ask for Brianna Markham.
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Company Match on 401k
Employee Purchase Discount
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.