|Job Seeker's Sign In | Employer's Sign In | View Resumes | Post a new Job|
Go back to the Job List
Sr. Reliability ManagerPosted by: Thomas Chatterton
Posted date: 2018-May-05
Location: Round Rock, Texas
Why work at Entegris?
Lead. Inspire. Innovate. Define Your Future.
Not everyone who works for a global company shares the same background, experiences and perspectives. We leverage the differences of our employees to bring new ideas to the table. Every employee throughout the company is encouraged to share input on projects and initiatives. Our decision making process is truly a collaborative effort as we realize there are leaders at every level of the organization. We put our values at the core of how we operate as an organization — not just when it’s convenient, but in a lasting and meaningful way. We want the time and energy you spend here to have a positive impact on your life inside and outside of the office.
Entegris is a values-driven culture and our employees rally around our core PACE values:
Entegris is seeking a talented Sr. Facilities Reliability Manager who is responsible for developing and leading a culture of reliability and efficiency across the Specialty Chemicals and Engineered Materials (SCEM) division.
In this role, the individual will define a multi-year facility infrastructure roadmap to drive standardization and sustainability for making product across the division. The role is based in Round Rock, TX (Austin area) but can also be located in the Decatur, TX facility.
In this role you will:
• Ensure the SCEM division has an standardized infrastructure roadmap;
• Develop and drive a standardized culture of reliability and efficiency across SCEM’s functional organization;
• Define and implement a facilities management strategy to improve asset efficiency, reliability & utilization across all SCEM plants;
• Develop and drive the standardization of process and implementation of metrics and best practices across all SCEM plants;
• Develop and execute a Total Asset Maintenance Plan;
• Lead and influence change in a highly-matrixed, global organization.
Traits we believe make a strong candidate:
• Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline with solid experience in a chemical or manufacturing environment;
• Ability to design and lead cultural change and facility infrastructure/efficiency improvements across global sites;
• Possess deep technical knowledge of mechanical, electrical and instrumentation;
• Highly motivated with ability to build and maintain productive relationships cross-functionally;
• Agent for change who thrives in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally at least 25%.
Your success will be measured by:
• Drive year-over-year improvements in our reliability and sustainability across SCEM facilities;
• Lead change and assume a leadership role on teams when gaps exist;
• Be a team builder;
• Take responsibility for self and team and deliver on commitments in fast-paced, deadline driven environment;
• Create an environment where a sense of urgency and innovation are expected;
• Lead by example and hold self, peers and employees accountable to Entegris’ values;
• Solicit values and new ideas while successfully guiding projects from inception to implementation.
Our total rewards package goes above and beyond just a paycheck. Whether you’re looking to build your career, improve your health, or protect your wealth, we offer generous benefits to help you achieve your goals.
• Competitive total compensation plans.
• A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future with an impressive employer match that’s all yours- no vesting!
• Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
• A progressive PTO policy that empowers our employees to take the time they need to recharge!
At Entegris we are committed to providing equal opportunity to all employees and applicants. Our policy is to recruit, hire, train, and reward employees for their individual abilities, achievements and experience without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, marital or military status.
If interested, we encourage you to visit www.entegris.com to learn about us!
Direct link to apply: https://careers-entegris.icims.com/jobs/4865/sr.-reliability-manager/job ?hub=14&mobile=false&width=980&height=500&bga=true&needsRedirect=false&jan1 offset=-360&jun1offset=-300