|Job Seeker's Sign In | Employer's Sign In | View Resumes | Post a new Job|
Go back to the Job List
Senior Manufacturing Reliability EngineerPosted by: Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC Nuclear Fuel
Posted date: 2018-Apr-27
Location: South Carolina
Westinghouse Electric Company Nuclear Fuel, located in Columbia, South Carolina is seeking a Senior Manufacturing Reliability Engineer.
The Reliability Engineer will work with Operations, Maintenance, Work Management and Technical Services Engineering groups to support plant operations by leading equipment improvement efforts.
A successful candidate would be familiar with and/or have experience with the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Strong communication and teamwork
- 5+ years of chemical or mechanical manufacturing engineering experience, with a hands-on orientation
- Working knowledge of P&ID’s, mechanical drawings, including GD&T, as well as inspection methods
- Project planning and management experience, including estimating resources, budgets and schedule
- Statistical principles & tools (process capability, process control, ANOVA, etc.)
- Six Sigma/Design for Six Sigma (DFSS)
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional (CMRP)
- Computer Aided Design (AutoCAD, SolidWorks)
- Computerized Maintenance Management System (MAPCON).
If interested please send your resume to Jay Speer at speerjawestinghouse.com