|Job Seeker's Sign In | Employer's Sign In | View Resumes | Post a new Job|
Go back to the Job List
Maintenance Technician (All Shifts)Posted by: CTI Foods
Posted date: 2017-Dec-12
CTI Foods mission is to be the best custom food and culinary solutions team, focused on driving results for our customers. Fostering a culture of collaboration, integrity and continuous improvement, we seek only the best talent to join our organization.
The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for performing highly diversified duties of installation, troubleshooting, repair and maintenance of production and facility equipment according to CTI Foods safety, predictive and preventive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
1.Reviews job orders to determine work priorities
2.Perform PMs and repairs on production equipment and facility
3.Work in conjunction with sanitation supervisor to identify and correct any safety or equipment issues in order to facilitate a problem free morning startup
4.Troubleshooting and repair of electrical equipment
5.Bench rebuilds and repairs as assigned.
6.Identify and record/report any needed parts and equipment
7.Maintain a clean and safe work area
8.Understanding of SOP's (Standard Operation Procedures) as they are written for the maintenance department and follow them
9.Report any unsafe operating conditions, practices and/or personnel
10.Must be capable of following written and verbal instructions in order to perform assigned maintenance tasks
11.Performs other related duties as assigned
• High School Diploma or Trade school study in Machinery, Industrial Machinery Mechanics, HVAC Mechanics, etc.
• 3-5 years minimum experience as a maintenance mechanic or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the assigned work
• Must have experience in a Manufacturing environment
• Experience in Food industry strongly preferred
• Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance scheduling required
CTI Foods provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.