|Job Seeker's Sign In | Employer's Sign In | View Resumes | Post a new Job|
Go back to the Job List
Maintenance ManagerPosted by: CTI Foods
Posted date: 2017-Dec-12
Location: King of Prussia, PA
CTI Foods mission is to be the best custom food and culinary solutions team, focused on driving results for our customers. Fostering a culture of collaboration, integrity and continuous improvement, we seek only the best talent to join our organization.
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for day to day activities of directing, controlling and coordinating all phases of the Maintenance Department. Support plant facilities and equipment maintenance to produce quality products in an efficient and profitable manner.
Duties and Essential Job Functions:
1. Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
2. Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
3. Coordinates activities and training of maintenance department.
4. Directs maintenance activities to provide continuous supply of heat, steam, electric power, gas, or air required for operations.
5. Displays knowledge of plant operational systems including refrigeration, electrical, air and piping, PLC’s, filling and packaging equipment, and support equipment.
6. Develops and conducts a Preventive Maintenance program in conjunction with production scheduling and maintenance staff.
7. Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
8. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
9. Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
10. Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies required for operations.
11. Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
12. Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
13. Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
14. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and develops alternative solutions
15. Displays willingness to make decisions and exhibits sound and accurate judgment.
16. Makes timely decisions and communicates changes effectively.
17. Includes appropriate people in decision-making process and supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
18. Manages competing demands and changes approach or method to best fit the situation.
19. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and generates suggestions for improving work.
20. Follows instructions, responds to management direction.
21. Follows policies and procedures and uses equipment and materials properly.
22. Observes safety and security procedures and reports potentially unsafe conditions.
23. Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and completes work in timely manner.
24. Performs other related duties as assigned.
• High School Diploma at minimum, Bachelor's Degree in engineering preferred.
• A minimum of five plus years in maintenance
• Must have experience in a Manufacturing environment.
• Experience in Food industry strongly preferred.
• Experience with preventative and predictive maintenance scheduling required.
CTI Foods provides equality of opportunity for all persons with respect to hiring without discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, disability, veteran status or sexual orientation.