|Job Seeker's Sign In | Employer's Sign In | View Resumes | Post a new Job|
Go back to the Job List
Reliability EngineerPosted by: Lhoist North America
Posted date: 2017-Jan-24
Location: Paris, TN
Positio n Title
About Lhoist North America
Lhoist North America engages in extracting, manufacturing, and marketing lime-based and clay mineral products in North America. The company’s products include high-calcium and dolomitic limestone products, quicklimes, blended quicklimes, hydrated limes and lime slurries, as well as specialty clays. Its products are used in steel, construction, environmental/flue gas desulfurization, metal and mining, municipal, and pulp and paper markets, giving the company a diversified customer base and solid market stability.
Founded in 1966, the company is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, with 50 operating locations in 16 U.S. states and Canada. Lhoist North America is a subsidiary of Lhoist S.A., a long standing privately-held global organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
Planning Scheduling of daily maintenance work to meet short term objectives with optimum efficiency
· Coordinates with Mine Superintendent to assess priorities and urgency of maintenance orders. Assist in the development of the daily/weekly maintenance schedules and procurement of necessary goods and services.
· Establish processes for SAP including training of team members.
· Ensure work is completed to the project standards and guidelines.
· Follow spares management best practices.
· Maintain department budget targets.
· Responsible for daily meetings with production for planning and scheduling of maintenance opportunities.
· Foster continuous improvement on equipment with maintenance team.
· Develop and implement a define Preventative Maintenance program
· Establish metrics to measure equipment uptime with the ability to provide sustainable solution.
Leadership of mechanics and maintenance staff
· Be a positive leader that encourages cross-functional communication.
· Track Key Performance indicators to measure progress of goals.
· Provide feedback to direct reports on daily projects.
· Good public speaking skills. Must be able to create and communicate a power point presentation
· Ensure proper motivation of employees through coaching, delegation, and follow up to suggestion and ideas.
· Drive positive safety culture. Ensure compliance with safety, and environmental standards and procedures.
· Demonstrate environmental and safety regulatory leadership.
· Strong knowledge of mobile equipment and diesel engine maintenance and repair
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Must be able to lead 5-Why activities.
· Good understanding of Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
· Strong sense of urgency in meeting customer needs.
· Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve mobile equipment powertrain
· Self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meeting all required deadlines, with excellent organizational and communication skills.
· Knowledge of budget process is strongly preferred.
· Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and SAP are highly desired.
Physical Demands include, but are not limited to:
· Tolerate working outside in severe weather conditions as well as exposure to industrial high temperature, noise and dust.
· Access all areas within a site which could include heights of 120 feet, confined spaces, climbing ladders or stairs, and accessing tunnels
· Able to lift over 50 pounds.
· Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a maintenance supervisor role with emphasis on heavy mobile equipment.
· BS Technical degree in reliability, mechanical, electrical and/or related field is preferred with strong diesel engine, powertrain, electronics of heavy mobile equipment background
Lhoist North America offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and vacation. LNA also supports employee work-life balance with telecommuting and compressed workweek options for many positions.
Lhoist North America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.