|Job Seeker's Sign In | Employer's Sign In | View Resumes | Post a new Job|
Go back to the Job List
National Maintenance Systems ManagerPosted by: Lhoist North America
Posted date: 2016-Dec-22
Location: Fort Worth, TX
National Maintenance Systems Manager
Fort Worth, TX (negotiable)
About Lhoist North America
Lhoist North America engages in extracting, manufacturing, and marketing lime-based and clay mineral products in North America. The company’s products include high-calcium and dolomitic limestone products, quicklimes, blended quicklimes, hydrated limes and lime slurries, as well as specialty clays. Its products are used in steel, construction, environmental/flue gas desulfurization, metal and mining, municipal, and pulp and paper markets, giving the company a diversified customer base and solid market stability.
Founded in 1966, the company is headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas, with 50 operating locations in 16 U.S. states and Canada. Lhoist North America is a subsidiary of Lhoist S.A., a long standing privately-held global organization.
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
Provide appropriate maintenance tools and systems to support maintenance decision making:
· Define, implement and maintain optimal maintenance reporting tools (SAP, BW, Etc.)
· Define target MCRS (management control and reporting system) for maintenance organizations at plant level. Assist in implementing and making these systems sustainable
· Define key maintenance methodologies & roll them out to the plants (e.g. critical equipment lists, budgeting tools, work order process, preventive maintenance techniques, outage planning, …)
· Ensure coordination & collaboration with Group level for consistency of systems & global roll-out where appropriate
Train & coach our maintenance professionals on use of developed tools and methodologies
· Propose and implement trainer network throughout LNA
· Keep training documents up to date
· Provide trainings to trainers & to key maintenance personnel
· Exchange best practices
· Ensure best practices forums and platforms exist within LNA
· Facilitate best practice sharing (e.g. organization of maintenance days, periodic calls or newsletters; etc.)
Challenge and audit our plants on the use of the highest maintenance standards
· Perform maintenance audits and report back to local as well as HQ management in a constructive & collaborative way
· Excellent understanding of state of the art maintenance techniques & management systems
· Good understanding of accounting & reporting systems as well as SAP
· Conceptual skills & able to communicate in a very structured and clear way
· Proficient in spreadsheet analysis (Excel, etc.)
· Working proficiency in MS Project and Word
· Presentation, training and interpersonal skills
Travel Required: 75%
· 10 years of relevant operational experience in heavy process /minerals/cement/lime or similar industry.
· At least 5 years of maintenance experience
· BBA or related technical field
Lhoist North America offers a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, and vacation. LNA also supports employee work-life balance with telecommuting and compressed workweek options for many positions.
Lhoist North America is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.