• The QA Specialist will support the implementation and administration of project quality assurance while continuously monitoring programs and procedures for Mod Yard Fabrication working with the QA and Project Management Team for the Horizon Oil Sands plant expansion.
• Act as the owner's inspector for all modules, to ensure statutory compliance of piping fabrication, and flawless hand-over contributing to successful project completion.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Provide guidance and expertise in the utilization of various inspection technologies including responsible for acting as Owners Inspector regarding B31.1 and 31.3
• Implement audit program to measure quality performance of contractors and suppliers
• Conduct compliance audits, both internally and externally to verify conformance with the quality requirements
• Provide guidance on application of regulatory requirements, industry codes and horizon standards
• Assist in the maintenance of a database tracking all quality records and any other regulatory/technical records to support reliability and integrity efforts
• Resolve day to day QA issues as they arise and report issues to management
• Promote quality awareness and continuous improvement to influence overall success
• Assist contractors in achieving win – win outcome
• Typically either 5+ years of related industry expertise with Engineering Degree, Technologist Diploma in a related discipline, or 10+ Quality Assurance experience
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o completing audits to ISO 19011 and recognizing ISO 9001:2008/10911/14001
o written work documents, including engineered drawings, bill of materials and isometrics
o supervision of contractors
o piping fabrication
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. Our commitment is to ensure the safety of employees, the public, protecting the environment and developing and maintaining positive relationships in the communities in which we operate.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see related Quality Assurance roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Quality-Assurance