Our QA team is comprised of compact multi-disciplinary teams working on challenging and varied combination both of project service and operational business. As a QA Specialist you can expect to work with a wide range of operations and project teams, contractors and manufacturers, to work outside of your specialized discipline at times and to develop new skills. Working with the Canadian Natural QA team will enable you to use your quality and technical expertise to ensure code compliant, safe, accurate and high-quality operations, maintenance and project activity.
• Provide leadership and expertise through audit or inspection to verify engineering deliverables, and off and on site construction meets Horizon quality management systems, health and safety standards and applicable codes
• Provide guidance and expertise in the utilization of various inspection technologies and application of industry codes and company standards over a wide array of facilities and infrastructure
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
• Address Quality Assurance of buildings and civil works such as dimensional checks/visual inspections for earthworks, civil foundation, structures, buildings and buildings systems
• Review all vendor documentation to ensure compliance with the inspection, test plan and purchase orders
• Carry out final inspections to ensure compliance with specifications, CNRL standards and building codes
• Advise Construction Manager of any non-conformances using internal programs
• React to the day-to-day inspection needs of the assigned areas
• Typically 10+ years of related industry expertise with a civil engineering diploma or degree, and earthworks and concrete foundations experience.
• Familiarity with and understanding of:
o Compaction requirements and tests
o Civil engineering drawings and survey reports
o Alberta building codes
HEALTH AND SAFETY:
At Canadian Natural, safety is a core value. We conduct all of our operations in a way that identifies, minimizes and mitigates harm to the health and safety of employees, contractors, the public and the environment.
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To see related Quality Assurance roles at CNRL, visit: www.cnrl-careers.com/jobs/Quality-Assurance